Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 23 Hooray

I think that the blog itself has been my favorite activity. I knew some of the things, but I have never even considered blogging before. I think I will keep it up for a while at least. Kind of fun :-)

I'm not sure that it has changed my "lifelong learning goals," but I certainly want to check out what's next in the realm of "things." I've always been kind of an obsessive learner, so "things" will be my flavor of the month until I find the next "thing." One great bonus of this program is that I know new and interesting ways and places to look for great information on any weird subject that blows my way! (Zombies anyone?)

Favorite unexpected bit - I found my daughter's Twitter account. I didn't know she had one, and I certainly didn't know she was searchable. YIKES.

This program is GREAT. Maybe publicize it more? I had heard of "23 Things" but I didn't know what it was or that I would learn so much and enjoy it so much.

Keep me posted if you continue the program. I can't think of a better way to stay up to date, and isn't that what librarians are supposed to do - learn what's out there so we can share it with others!

23 Things is a FUN way to explore what's out there...

Well, it's midnight... I'm outta here! See Ya...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing your journey and be easy on that daughter...I was able to peek into my girls' online world a little and I was grateful to learn from it!

    ReplyDelete