Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 19

The Awards page had a lot of interesting recommendations. Several I already knew about and some that I had never heard of. My first thought was to visit the ones that won awards for Widgets. They were not what I was looking for, in fact, the widgets offered on iGoogle are way cooler.?. I never found anything on Yourminis or Flock that I thought counted as a Widget? Maybe I missed something.

So I decided to check out Craigslist.

During the short time I was there I found a free horse for my daughter, cheap goats, a claw foot tub, some very inexpensive craft books, and several different ads for shelving... I would assume that if I were looking for something, and needed to get it cheap, this would be a great place to look. I doubt that I could purchase anything from Craigslist with budget money though. I guess I would be on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment