Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 17

I've been playing around on Rollyo for a while. It is pretty cool. I went ahead and made an account... I feel like I'm in account overload right now though. I am glad I have been using OneNote for another class. I made a place to keep all of my numerous log in hints to myself - otherwise I would never be able to get back in to any of this.

So anyway, I created a Rollyo roll of my own related to moving to the middle of nowhere... It has survival type sites, home renovation sites (we looked at an 1800s Victorian in the middle of NOWHERE this weekend! It was AWESOME!), Mother Earth News, etc. I did not really like making my own roll thing.

I did, however, check out some created by other users. They were awesome!
Chris Lindquist's Home Renovation search was by far my favorite... I'll use it again

No comments:

Post a Comment