Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 21 or not...

I have been using MovieMaker for class and really like it.

My Sunday School kids have been working on a video this Summer. We finished a segment spoofing the story of Job in more modern terms - they called it Mean Girls - the Jo B. Story. It turned out pretty cute, and was not too bad for a first attempt. The audio on our little video camera was terrible and the kids had a fit when I said I might put it on here.

I sort of ran out of time on this one - not going to stay up much later, but I may come back and do it after the semester is over. I have a feeling that this week is going to kick my...

1 comment:

  1. I have successfully loaded a Moviemaker creation to the blog, but I think there is somethng with the saving...so be sure you look into that before trying. If memory serves me, I think you had t save it differently than what you would to play on a Mac, but frankly, I don't remember at this point!

    ReplyDelete