Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 12 - Finally

Well, I've commented on several blogs. My favorites are a blog about renovating a Victorian home (I have the GT obsessive thing), my brother's band mate's blog, and one I found about surviving the End of the World as We Know It... I commented on some from class. I'll go back and finish my class commenting in a few minutes. One thing about commenting is the diffence between a great comment and just a comment.

Two things I think make a comment great are:

1. It keeps discussion going. Let the blogger know what you agree with or disagree with... Ask a question. (I'm still waiting for an answer from one blogger about where she found her super - awesome video! I want to give credit to the person who created it!) READ the blog post first though. If you ask a question that was already answered in the blog you look pretty dumb AND you're wasting time and space on the blog.

2. Post links. If you want to get a discussion going, post a link to your blog. Post links to anything you bring up that is in a web site that you mention. It is really annoying to have a great idea that you cannot take any farther becasue you don't know where the information, idea, or whatever came from!

No comments:

Post a Comment