Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing 16

We have used Wikis and created Wikis for classes at UHCL. So I have used them as a student.

I can see how they would be useful for a teacher or a librarian who wanted to coordinate an assignment or any other class event.

Our librarian is also the National Honor Society sponsor for the school. I know that she would benefit hugely from using a Wiki - to get information to her kids, coordinate schedules and get answers. It would be som much easier to have them log in to the Wiki and do things like enter their hours or shirt sizes. Who wants to volunteer for the community project next Thursday? Just enter your name on the Wiki!

I will most likely create a Wiki for my classes next year... After all, it is almost a definition for Communication Applications! I can link it to our class web page :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment