Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thing 5

I liked this picture. It sort of makes me feel at home. I am missing my desk. I like to sit down after the kids are gona end drink tea.


I can see the Creative Commons being really useful for our book trailers next year!!!


My students love to download pictures, and having one more copyright issue resolved is a beautiful thing...
I like the paint chip book beacuse my daughter has been looking for crafts where she can recycle materials. I think she will like making one of these.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure you credit the photos...include the info about who owns the picture somewhere in you post!
    I would love to know more about the paint chip book...what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete