Like this? Check out my other blog...
http://librarycattech.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Thing 11

I went to Librarything and followed the directions. I added several books from my personal library. It was very easy to join and to use.

I can imagine using this to keep up with what I have read. I would probably keep a section for books I want to recommend to patrons.

The recommendations and connections sections seem like good places to look for books that might be of interest related to books you have already read.

The groups would probably be fun to peruse when I have more time. I dropped in on a few. The Green Dragon looks like one I will probably go back to some time in July :-)

1 comment:

  1. OMG - your bookshelf could be my bookshelf - are you sure you didn't sneak into my house and take some photographs. I am currently reading
    The Sisters Who Would be Queen by Leanda de Lisle. It's about Lady Jane Grey & her 2 sisters. Well done and informative.

    ReplyDelete